B Post Seals

Evening all

When I bought my car it had a few things that needed finishing one of which were the B post seals new ones which came with it. Finally getting around to fitting them now but could do with a couple of bits of advice, chief of which is are they the right profile, and assuming they are what is the correct way? 

Picture below shows the way I think they should go but conceivably there are other ways they could go...

Thanks

Sean

IMG_0690[1].JPG

Hi Sean. What do you mean by B post seal? AFAIK there is no dedicated B post seal. The door seal which clips onto the flange is a single piece seal that runs from the top of the B post all the wY to the top of the screen.

HTH

Sean

16 hours ago, Macleesh said:

I was under the impression there was some kind of finisher that went in between the gap between the wing and B post, but not so sure now?

No there isnt, only the main door seal which is nowhere near though its good to put a bead of non setting sealer in there to keep the weather out.

Stuart.

14 hours ago, Macleesh said:

Thanks Stuart

plus a seal that runs up the windscreen Frame. 

Thanks

Sean

Thats the seal you were showing in your first picture and the one I was referring to, colloquially known as the "A" post seal as it does extend down slightly from the frame.

Stuart.