Aldi Lawn Scarifier

If you’re in the market for a lawn rake/scarifier, you can djj on no wrong with the £70 from Aldi . Not available in store , but in their website with free delivery . Well made piece of kit . 3 year warranty .

Done a great job on my lawn 

Made by Einhall I believe . 

Many thanks for the recommendation Crawfie, it’s very timely.  My old raker burned out last week and I was looking for replacement this morning but all the usual providers were sold out. The Aldi one kept popping up in searches and I was wondering if it was any good. You’ve convinced me,  I’ve just placed an order.

David

Thanks, Crawfie.

Delivered yesterday, but not yet assembled as I was busy in the garden.

Has the best User Manual I have read in a great many years!  Written in good English, comprehensive, each step in assembly & maintenance illustrated, and salutary reminders at each step about safety.

If it works as well as the Manual reads - and your experience suggests that it will - I shall be delighted.

Ian Cornish

Yes, from front to back - why not?  Somebody took the trouble to document everything, and I would rather assemble and use the machine correctly.

Ian Cornish

Gents

I put mine on the highest setting first .....

That created 4 recycling garden bags of moss and dead grass . 
I found the best way to collect the moss etc was to use a lawnmower afterwards .