What's this badge say ?

I'm sure it's been discussed before but I haven't seen it, but while having a coffee and browsing Paul Anderson's excellent TR4A.weebly.com website I noticed the upper boot badge on this photo, which looks to be a screen shot from a film. I'm guessing it reads Overdrive  but the resolution is not so clear as to be sure.  We're these frequently fitted ?  

7742749.jpg.238715ea6cffe5f88f1da4f4814b7bc6.jpg

42 minutes ago, Bfg said:

Also used on the Gt6 and Spitfire if I recall correctly.   But you think not used on the TR4 or 4A ?  

No never fitted.

Stuart.

Thank you each and all. I was sure it musta cropped up some time before and it seems so back in 2014. Thanks Geko ..who now remembers what he was doing on the 25th January of that year.   

Much appreciated.

Pete.

I've seen that one time on a TR4 boot and like this very much, but it looked more lovely fixed angular up to the right side.

Does anyone know the type of the letters / character style, please.

Ciao, Marco

Hi..

Standard 8 and 10 spares company appear to have NOS till available if interested.. as fitted to standard vanguard. £29.00 and spit's..

Telephone : usually Ansaphone (sorry) 01225 835565
email: 8and10spares@standard8n10spares.co.uk

Nigel.