What are these holes for?

So I've taken the 4a body tub off again before painting in a week's time and reminded myself that there a couple of mystery holes/bolts that I cannot account for. From my photos of when I got the car 3 years ago, I can't see what these holes/bolts were for (bearing in mind it was LHD when I got it). First 2 phot in the engine bay looking aft, L + R of gearbox tunnel. The last phot is obviously one of the rear light pockets, but why would a 4a have a hole into the inner wing space (or is that where the number plate light wires come into the car? - not the case when I got it)

Identification assistance much appreciated

Rgds David

DSC_0613.JPG

DSC_0614.JPG

DSC_0615.JPG

11 hours ago, Lebro said:

Throttle mechanism support bracket for Left hand drive ?

Bob.

Correct. The two bolt holes with bolts in below are for dipswitch. The single bolt on the right hand side of the bulkhead would have been throttle stop for left hand drive car. Presumably that shell is converted from a left hand drive one.

Stuart.

Also appear on some earlier RHD cars in 1961 and 1962, presumably because the pressing was common until such time as enough RHD cars were being made and sold

3 hours ago, stuart said:

Correct. The two bolt holes with bolts in below are for dipswitch. The single bolt on the right hand side of the bulkhead would have been throttle stop for left hand drive car. Presumably that shell is converted from a left hand drive one.

Stuart.

Thanks Stuart, I don't quite understand that, my LHD dipswitch was on the LH bulkhead by the LH driver's left foot, are we talking about different things?

54 minutes ago, qkingston said:

Thanks Stuart, I don't quite understand that, my LHD dipswitch was on the LH bulkhead by the LH driver's left foot, are we talking about different things?

Yes I was talking about R/Hand drive dipswitch.

Stuart