Drew Pritchard TR4 for sale

On 3/27/2021 at 1:48 PM, roymck said:

For sale on Ebay is a TR4 from Drew Pritchard. Car restoration TV show . Registered BHY430C it has been upgraded and the work is done to a low mileage car . Does anybody know of the car and what’s your views about it .

I hate to say this, as I have a face for Radio......however I think the programme will be aired sometime towards the end of this year!

I supplied the car to Salvage Hunters and yes will appear on camera as the "knobby" dealer friend. It was an interesting experience :ph34r: 

The car was a customers car that I bought to sell on without doing anything to it -  but do not believe everything you see on TV in relation to the pricing, purchasing and other related work!

If i'm totally honest I really didn't like what they did to the car and even considered buying it back and putting it back to how it was! But as they say - "You only need to find that one buyer" that likes it....and they did!

Watch this space, autographs are available :lol:

11 minutes ago, marko said:

I hate to say this, as I have a face for Radio......however I think the programme will be aired sometime towards the end of this year!

I supplied the car to Salvage Hunters and yes will appear on camera as the "knobby" dealer friend. It was an interesting experience :ph34r: 

The car was a customers car that I bought to sell on without doing anything to it -  but do not believe everything you see on TV in relation to the pricing, purchasing and other related work!

If i'm totally honest I really didn't like what they did to the car and even considered buying it back and putting it back to how it was! But as they say - "You only need to find that one buyer" that likes it....and they did!

Watch this space, autographs are available :lol:

No comment ;):lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Though I'm not a great fan of chrome wires, I honestly believe the car looked so much better with wires and no vents. The dunlop style wheels with triple-eared spinners don't imho enhance a road-going TR's appearance particularly in black.

I made some awful errors in my youth such as respraying my mark 1 Sprite in Bronze yellow with matt black sills and adding rocker switches to the dashboard to make it look more modern!

Each to their own. It can always be undone

Andy