Soft top wont’ lock down

Wonder if anyone could advise. Fitted new arms to the soft top, pretty sure I didn’t have this problem before but the top on the passenger’s side won’t lock down. It is okay on the driver’s side. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jase

1BDD7585-59EC-4D46-B4DC-16D78D68AFB8.jpeg

Hi Jase

Can you supply a side elevation pic please that shows the arms in what should be a locked position?

Alan

I've resolved this now, thanks. I had levelled the top of the screen out when I removed the aluminium strip. Just raised it slightly with a screwdriver and it all seems to work now. Late one last night. Thanks

FWIW you have a Surrey equipped car screen capping which will keep the front of the frame up slightly as well which doesnt help latching.

Stuart.

If it continues to not latch down fully suspect the locking pin length.   (93)   Spitfire used a pin slightly longer than TR which if fitted causes the TR hood header rail not to latch down.....   Stag too used a different length one I think.

0CCB0323-1D36-4556-850B-8FC2F654EE09.png

Thanks, I ordered new pegs from TRGB which are re- manufactured and were a little tight when fitted to new handles. I’ll keep my eye on it but just that slight adjustment with the screwdrivee seems to have worked, so far any way.

thanks