Folding The Hood.

I'm reasonably confident that I know how to fold the hood down, but my problem lies in tucking in the side windows in. I was led to believe that the fold in should be in the mohair between the rear and side to avoid creasing the windows? This is difficult because the Mohair & Velcro are thick. Similarly, are my poppet studs not quite in the right position, thus making the fold very difficult? I just used the old positions. 

IMG_20210308_114241_resized_20210308_121601605.jpg

IMG_20210308_114256_resized_20210308_121601253.jpg

Hi the corners of the side windows do get very close to the fold on my car too.  I think that most are like this.  

On the video the only thing I do that they didn't is, if you have it, is to zip out the rear window and let it hang down over the rear trim panel. 

This may help with the folds and the fitting of the hood bag too.

Cheers Laurence.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:49 PM, Topoff said:

Hi the corners of the side windows do get very close to the fold on my car too.  I think that most are like this.  

On the video the only thing I do that they didn't is, if you have it, is to zip out the rear window and let it hang down over the rear trim panel. 

This may help with the folds and the fitting of the hood bag too.

Cheers Laurence.

One more I also zip out and all tuck under the cover

Well, well, the dropping the zipper window down pre fold in really worked. By myself, it took 6 minutes to drop the rear window & fold down the hood in place, fold in the side windows & fit the hood bag! I guess my wife and I will have to practice the Le Mans style, oh sugar its raining, get it back up routine now! Thank you to all! 

IMG_20210328_150036.jpg

IMG_20210328_150049.jpg

IMG_20210328_150036.jpg