Hi I had a TR5 in my 20s reg number LGM593F sold it for £300  .just checking dvla to discover it is still on the road.if the owner is a member of the club and wants its original front badge and hand book he can have them for a picture of the car  as it is today.as I would love to se it again

cheers Sandy

Hi Sandy,

welcome to the forum.

It may be a good idea to remove your email address (there are nutters out there)   You can edit it out - go to the three dots at top right of the text box.

Ask for a PM (personal message) envelope at the top right of the page.

Roger

I cleared your email address for you Sandy, as Roger suggests, use the private messaging system, it's much safer

Thanks for that .old age doesn’t come on its own . If my old car is still out there and a club member has it the badge is a available .

I held on to it for the last forty years and don’t think a 5 will be in my grasp now ,so it should go to someone that’s in need of one 

cheers sandy

Memories of my ownership of my five was the diabolical fuel pump and rust in the inside front wings.but what a car