Auto Electrical Spares ??

All

https://www.autoelectricalspares.co.uk/

I found this company, based in the UK, and made an order for new gauge bezels and glass for my TR4.  It has been a week and I am not getting any confirmation email and the phone rings unanswered.  I have sent two emails asking for them to acknowledge but as of yet unanswered.

Their site took my order but I am not sure they are operating.  

Does anyone know anything about this company ?  Anyone ordered recently ?

Thanks

Russell P

Ok have just talked to the guy there and he is waiting on stock of the bezels etc coming in apparently theyre stuck in customs but he did promise to email you and let you know whats happening.

Stuart

Excellent.  Just wanted to know my funds didn't go into a black hole.  I am not in a hurry.

Many thanks to you for helping !

Russell

I am very happy to support the small business suppliers of these parts and be patient.  Having restored some cars where I was scouring junk yards and swap meets for most of the parts, it is a pleasure to be able to have access to all the TR4 suppliers. 

Back in the 60s and 70s where I lived in Virginia out in the country, people with British cars had NO support and had to drive hours away to find someone to do mechanical repair on them.  People thought you a fool to buy other than a Ford, Chevy or Dodge.  Locals would shake their heads at "those little fiddly over-engineered cars", not appreciating they were actually dead simple, just different than the US cars.  Mechanics would not touch them....  "Two carbs!  How does that work?!  No, go to the Triumph dealer in Roanoke."