RIP Sabine Schmitz

That’s really sad. She came across as such a happy positive person and wow what a driver .

Sabine was one of my very favourite racing drivers

also a very good presenter and really added something to TG

RIP 

16 minutes ago, Steves_TR6 said:

a very good presenter and really added something to TG

RIP 

Without a doubt.

A bubbly presence amongst a lot of blokiness, easily holding her own against the TG old guard

Another charming smile gone.

A great shame and so young

+1  what was she driving ?  a rocket ship ?

saw her drive at Silverstone and realised that she was at a higher level of skill and talent than any of the others.

Roy

On 3/17/2021 at 5:34 PM, ntc said:

Sad news and young I hear that TG will be doing a tribute Sunday nights show 

Rather unimpressed by the TG 'tribute' for a very popular person that appeared pretty frequently on the show - albeit an earlier incarnation. A rather weak excuse by the continuity announcer beforehand that the program was made before the sad death, and then just a photo at the end. I would have though the producers and the BBC could have recorded a snippet to insert - maybe they will in the next weeks?

For the first time in years, I watched TG in the expectation of a tribute to Sabine.

The programme was as dire as the last time I watched (Clarkson era). 

Just overgrown boys burning rubber at someone else's expense - and having paid a licence fee this year, I guess it was at my expense.

What a waste of my time and money. 

Shall not watch again.

Ian Cornish

3 hours ago, Rod1883 said:

Rather unimpressed by the TG 'tribute' for a very popular person that appeared pretty frequently on the show - albeit an earlier incarnation. A rather weak excuse by the continuity announcer beforehand that the program was made before the sad death, and then just a photo at the end. I would have though the producers and the BBC could have recorded a snippet to insert - maybe they will in the next weeks?

Agree it was pathetic 

Very disappointed that TG production  team couldn’t edit this episode down - a lot and put in a worthy tribute to Sabine they will after all have had a wealth of their own footage to show her humour and immense skills. 
poor show TG