Door Sill Carpet

Hi

Putting back together floor carpets.

The door sill caprpets, you sill see in one picture, the carpet, with vinyl edging.  I am fine with the bit going to the back of the car, but am confused on how it works going to the footwell.  If you look in one picture, I wrote "what do you do here?".  PO just twisted in, but I was thinking a cut in the vinyl is needed?  Also in the footwell., the wiring loom goes up. does the carpet just get some spray adhesive and it goes to the end of footwell`?

Thanks for help.

PS - ., . I put these strips in washing machine, cool was . . wow what a difference!

Richrd

160864230_180690293642271_3961616706376963326_n.jpg

160568003_433621711202262_4656428107656492220_n.jpg

Put a nick in it if you can't heat it and stretch it, run it all the way to the front (over the loom) stuck down with a bit of goo and when you put the side carpets in the footwell they butt against the furflux (or fit under it, depending on the carpet) and sit down on top of the sill and that area is well covered.