TR MG Malvern. Private sales pitch.

Hi All.

I am one of three TR members that have a quantity of TR spares to sell at Malvern in August, hopefully!!!!

I have tried to contact power that be, but with no luck so far. Can anyone help with information/advise as to the best way to go about selling at the show. Do we need to book a plot, is there a cost involved, is it first come, first served, etc, etc? We have never done this before, and I don't want to turn up, only to be refused for some good reason. It would be our intension to turn up on the Friday, and stay all weekend.

Thank you. Russell

Hi Russell, 

There is normally a Member Autojumble section, and hopefully again.

Just pitch up and yes first come etc.  Plenty of room usually and hopefully a different section for the MG lads, to make life easier.

Normally free to Members unless you turn up with a big van full, then it's a tenner.

Possibly a good idea to register an interest with the organisers, just to show goodwill and give them an idea on numbers, seeing as it's going to be a bigger show.

Cheers,Conrad. 

1 hour ago, YOW500 said:

Hi All.

I am one of three TR members that have a quantity of TR spares to sell at Malvern in August, hopefully!!!!

I have tried to contact power that be, but with no luck so far. Can anyone help with information/advise as to the best way to go about selling at the show. Do we need to book a plot, is there a cost involved, is it first come, first served, etc, etc? We have never done this before, and I don't want to turn up, only to be refused for some good reason. It would be our intension to turn up on the Friday, and stay all weekend.

Thank you. Russell

Hi Russell, you can express interest in a plot via www.triumphandmgweekend.com under trade. Or email Jo Whitty on office@tr-register.co.uk. You will be contacted when plots have been released for booking. I understand the working party are planning the layout for these to increase space to accommodate the MG traders, so will be announced soon.