Any recommendations for a professional to fit a Mohair soft top in the East Midlands?

As it says on the tin...I am hoping to have a Don Trimming Mohair hood fitted to a TR4a - TR GB did not welcome this prospect when I called them this morning. 

Any recommendations, apart from the obvious?

Many thanks in advance...

Mark

56 minutes ago, mrehke said:

As it says on the tin...I am hoping to have a Don Trimming Mohair hood fitted to a TR4a - TR GB did not welcome this prospect when I called them this morning. 

Any recommendations, apart from the obvious?

Many thanks in advance...

Mark

Dons will fit hoods so why dont you ask them, I know ones Ive seen that they have done themselves have been really good.

Stuart.

Stuart -

Thanks for the suggestion - unfortunately when I spoke with Dons they said that they would not be able to fit the hood until after Summer - I might possibly get very wet during this time (this is not meant as a criticism of your suggestion)...

Shows you how "Spring fever" engages this sector!

Mark

Jason -

Thanks for the suggestion - I feel that the hood is probably one fitting where I pass the buck to someone who does this for a living - possibly very easy to get it slightly wrong and regret it.  The fact that TR GB are not enamoured about fitting a Mohair hood speaks volumes to me...

Mark

Mohair hoods stretch quite well when fitting to the vehicle, double duck ones don't stretch the same!

Make sure you have a webbing kit ready, may as well change that while hood is off

Tom