Best carpet ?

I would like to freshen up the cabin of my tr7 what do you consider to be the best carpets to fit i.e. Quality of carpet and fit of carpets 

Your views would be much appreciated

2 hours ago, Propshaft said:

I would like to freshen up the cabin of my tr7 what do you consider to be the best carpets to fit i.e. Quality of carpet and fit of carpets 

Your views would be much appreciated

TR Shop do good ones.

Stuart.

The Usual suppliers do carpet sets so have a word with Robsport and S&S, there was a supplier from Australia that did a moulded set but I don't have much experience of them.

Cheers 

Ian

The Australian Company Ian is referring to is TST-  TST TR7 Carpets

About 10 years ago I had a replacement set of Rimmers / Robsport carpets fitted to my 7. The were showing serious signs of wear after about 6 years & needed replacing again. I came across TST when make moulded carpets to fit & after some chat with various Aussies on another TR7 forum, it was clear that they were good hard wearing product.

I fitted them to my car and despite a few issues due to my lack of experience, but you can see the end result in the attached photos. The TST carpets require underlays (obtained from my local carpet shop) & the colours are not original. However they were happy to send me sample swatches free of charge to help me make my choice.

PM me if you want any more details.

Howard

IMG_3789.JPG

IMG_3715.JPG

Thank you all for your helpful replies Howard I would be grateful for the info on your Australian carpets they look real good