vinyl on B Post

Hi all

I am working on my interior, and the PO I think had way too much vinyl on the B post.

If you look at the picture, I marked in red lines where I will put vinyl.  Questions I have are:

1.  Does vinyl stop where I mark the red line or does it go all the way to the floor, with a cut in it, to allow it to run past the 'triangle bit'?

2.  Is the vinyl, wide enough looking at my red lines or should I make it wider so it wraps around where the edging would go?

3.  Spray, PO had a lot of glue, was thinking of a light adhesive spray

and of course any other tips much appreciated, oh, and I and am making my own panels that go above the wheel arch . . its testing my patience but am getting there!

Richard

b post vinyl.jpg

1 hour ago, AarhusTr6 said:

Hi all

I am working on my interior, and the PO I think had way too much vinyl on the B post.

If you look at the picture, I marked in red lines where I will put vinyl.  Questions I have are:

1.  Does vinyl stop where I mark the red line or does it go all the way to the floor, with a cut in it, to allow it to run past the 'triangle bit'?

2.  Is the vinyl, wide enough looking at my red lines or should I make it wider so it wraps around where the edging would go?

3.  Spray, PO had a lot of glue, was thinking of a light adhesive spray

and of course any other tips much appreciated, oh, and I and am making my own panels that go above the wheel arch . . its testing my patience but am getting there!

Richard

b post vinyl.jpg

Hi Richard, this is how mine is which I’m pretty sure is original interior. Hope this helps.

A48CEBB3-C3D3-4230-9775-49E43E75C782.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Kevo_6 said:

Hi Richard, this is how mine is which I’m pretty sure is original interior. Hope this helps.

A48CEBB3-C3D3-4230-9775-49E43E75C782.jpeg

Awesome!

So I'd say this strip goes first, its glued on, wraps around edge and all the way to the bottom,

Richard