Sarah Parker

Sarah Parker had been admitted to hospital a couple of weeks ago with Covid.

I'm very sorry to report that I have just been informed by Martin Birch that Sarah died in her sleep last night in the hospital.

Sarah was wife of Trevor, member #40, and she was treasurer of the New Spares Fund from 1986 until 1996, by which time the Fund had morphed into the Spares Development Fund. 

Both Trevor and Sarah undertook a lot of work for the club in the early days.

I'm hoping that we don't get many of these sad notices over the next few months.

Ian Cornish

I was truly shocked to hear this news. We lived about 1/4 mile from Trevor and Sarah in the 80s when I was building my TR3 and spent a lot of time in their company. 
They both provided great support and encouragement and were particularly kind to our two boys. They introduced us to the TR Register and we owe them a great debt for that. 
A sad loss. 

So sorry to hear this. Absolute love to Trevor in this time (from Willmott Jnr. (Chris)). I have such fond memories of both of them and was always glad to see their familiar faces in my later years at the internationals. I probably owe my continued love of this british marque to them.

Sarah will be sorely missed.

Yes this is very sad news indeed.  As one of our clubs founder members the loss is all the greater.  Trevor has asked me to write a few words in her memory and this will appear in the next TR Action but suffice it to say she was an amazing woman and a dear friend whom I shall miss very much. 

hoges. 

Very sad indeed .

Both Trevor and Sarah came on the Alpine tours that i organised for the register over a 10 year period even in an Austin Healey one year. I am sure that all other tourers will remember them as fondly as i do .

Thoughts are with Trevor at this very sad time.

Roy