Early TRAction & Spares News

I have dug out TRAction 35- Autumn 1978 to 87 December 1990 (only nos 43,58,70 I think are missing) some 53 in all! Weight about 6kg 

AND

Spares News from Feb 1979 to May 1989 including the May 1978 Illustrated Register Spares Catalogue. Some 38 in all Weight about 2.5kg

In good condition (only a few greasy fingerprints! hours of useful reading. Makes you weep sometimes!

I don't want to split them, so please stop them going to pulp

Either or both lots are available for collection or I can pack them FOC for your carrier to collect & deliver.

I would appreciate a modest donation to my local Church Funds

Ex TR3A owner

David Harrison

Hi David, welcome to the forum.

it may be useful to advise your location (by town & county) with this posting, ( if they are local to me I’d certainly be interested).

kind regards

Andrew

I have the whole lot, from the first Newsletter in 1970, to the present, and Spares News as well. 

When we moved here two and a half years ago, I got all of them into 2 of the large boxes provided by the removal company, but since then they have been accumulating on a shelf.

All have been scanned and are available on the Register's website, where the search facility is very useful and as rapid as found on Google - I have been carrying out some research recently, and this has been very helpful.

However, reading a magazine on-line, even when the page is expanded to make life easier, is never the same as having it in one's hands.

Ian Cornish

On 2/14/2021 at 11:46 AM, David Harruison said:

I have dug out TRAction 35- Autumn 1978 to 87 December 1990 (only nos 43,58,70 I think are missing) some 53 in all! Weight about 6kg 

AND

Spares News from Feb 1979 to May 1989 including the May 1978 Illustrated Register Spares Catalogue. Some 38 in all Weight about 2.5kg

In good condition (only a few greasy fingerprints! hours of useful reading. Makes you weep sometimes!

I don't want to split them, so please stop them going to pulp

Either or both lots are available for collection or I can pack them FOC for your carrier to collect & deliver.

I would appreciate a modest donation to my local Church Funds

Ex TR3A owner

David Harrison

Sorry...I know where I am !!!

Near Stratford upon Avon, 

David