TR TOURS - Classics on the Road

Anyone tried contacting classicsontheroad.com?  Have sent 2 emails in the last 2 months (1 via address in magazine, 1 via contact tab on their website) and have yet to receive even an acknowledgement, let alone a response to my enquiry - just wondering if anyone else has been trying to get in touch with them? and if so any success?

I note that they continue to have a full page advert in the club magazine and there is nothing on their website to indicate "closure due to Covid"  so am wondering if there is a problem - any info on dealings with this company welcomed.

cheers

Sebring

Hi Sebring,

I am in regular contact with Stewart Cusden by email on stewart@classicsontheroad.com but if you are having any difficulty give him a call on +34 619 722 185. 

As you are probably aware their Picos de Europa tour has been further delayed until September. More details: https://www.tr-register.co.uk/event/2021/09/2252/TR-Tours-Picos-de-Europa-tour-NOW-DELAYED-until-September-2021. The brochure still has the old dates but the rest of the tour details are correct. I am waiting for an updated brochure.

If you still can't get a response from Stewart or Classics on the Road, then please let me know on here, via a pm or send me an email at international@tr-register.co.uk

Mick