Six Nation Rugby

On 2/6/2021 at 8:03 PM, iain said:

Farrell has to go, utterly clueless as a leader, a 10 and so out of form.

Eddie has a monumental job to pull this squad back together, they are not even  like the Eric Morecombe sketch , playing all the right notes just in the wrong order, they don’t know the notes let alone the order. 

Iain

Well it’s nearly done and dusted and nothing has changed my original opinion of the England performance.......note no mention of team.

Iain

To my thinking Eddie Jones has got to go ..... and I've been saying this for some time.

He was saved IMO from being sacked by a lucky performance at the world cup and then fluked the 6 nations.  I am sick and tired of great players being ignored / played out of position so that Ford and Farrell can play kick ball.  

We have no plan b or impact players and we deserved to finish 5th.  

Need to rebuild NOW with a new coach for 2023

If someone had said going into the tournament that Wales would miss a Grand Slam by 3 points I don't think anyone here in Wales (apart from Scott Quinnell) would have believed them! All the teams have been involved in some incredible games and I can't wait for France v Scotland on Friday.

Well Done Wales ........and Scotland,  good game despite the weather !

I can't believe that the French Full Back didn't just kick the ball out when the Clock was in the red  !  Scotland's Gain....

England can only Improve , hopefully !!

Conrad.