Good morning.

Can the  four little blocks for inside the screen frame for receiving the two long and two short screws from the stanchion tenon plates , be obtained. I cannot find them listed.

If not, does anybody here know the thread sizes for the two different screws so I can perhaps make them.

Regards

John

Hi John,

The you can buy the screws from Rimmer. The thread size I think is BA. I had a problem with the corner ones as they are very similar, but different from UNF.  Note I'm doing this from memory so not 100% certain other than to warn that there is a tiny but significant difference in the thread.

Des.

Try reading this. 

Rgds Ian

PS At the time I 'did' my windscreen I didn't know the screws were 10-32 UNF and I used 2 BA which will fit.  And if the threads are shot then 5mm are slightly bigger and no one will spot the difference.

Rgds Ian

Edited by Ian Vincent

I believe the corner brackets are tapped m4 rather than BA.  The correct countersunk screws for those m4 threads are supplied with each bracket.
pt no  TR3WSCB

I have some NOS spares somewhere if any one gets stuck.

image.jpeg.5d15042baca67b22f2f134fb71da6f4f.jpeg

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT