611048 Battery Stay Bracket

Hi Troops - wish it would stop raining, not that I can take Betty out for a spin as she is still in pieces, .   Have posted the master cylinders off to Past Parts for refurb, look forward to getting them back.

After taking the engine and gearbox out for this engine bay refurb it was discovered that she had been in a bad accident early in her life and the repair was very poor, have learnt how to use a 'dolly' and been helping with straightening up bent sections beneath the plenum area until lockdown stopped me.   Anyway the LH battery bracket is a poor bodge so was hoping to buy one to match the RH which is original.   I can't find any available  through Rimmer or Moss and would appreciate any suggestions where else I could try?

Many Thanks as always

Christine

ce8fbec3-229d-4bbd-a0c5-e18078af8326.JPG

Hmm, looks like that's the only answer!   I had a reply from Revington, they haven't had any since 2013.

Thank you Both for your advice anyway.

Take Care

Christine

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Troops - today feels like Christmas! Following my unsuccessful hunt for a battery bracket to replace a very poorly made bracket a Register member came up trumps.  John Morrison pm’d me to offer to make one. I’m overwhelmed by his generosity and the quality of the bracket he has made - it is just perfect.

The refurbed master cylinders also  arrived from Past Parts today, look soo good.  Can’t wait to show off my refurbed engine bay.  
As always, I am so grateful to you all for helping me with my car 

Thank You John

Christine

E06F0E61-B30A-49D0-89D0-F16F6FCA9ABD.jpeg