TR4A making a mess

Decided to park up the TR on the drive this winter under cover but on a slope. A sever petrol leak from a carb has destroyed my tarmac :) need to fix this before the wife sees it. Anyone recommend any products to sort this out. The joys if Triumph ownership

C5AA1E03-65BA-4CA4-978B-8E85DEFBC293.jpeg

15 hours ago, Jase said:

Decided to park up the TR on the drive this winter under cover but on a slope. A sever petrol leak from a carb has destroyed my tarmac :) need to fix this before the wife sees it. Anyone recommend any products to sort this out. The joys if Triumph ownership

C5AA1E03-65BA-4CA4-978B-8E85DEFBC293.jpeg

Jase

You need a set of these, a BIG bunch of flowers as Nigel suggested and a hint about a future birthday present!:D 

I'm ducking 

Cheers Rich

IMG_3008.JPG - Resized.JPG

IMG_3009.JPG - Resized.JPG

IMG_3011.JPG - Resized.JPG

9 hours ago, Nigel C said:

need to fix this before the wife sees it. Anyone recommend any products to sort this out.

Yea, a bunch of flowers!:huh:

Just changed the hoses out and parked the 4A back over it until it gets warmer, should buy me some time :) 

19 hours ago, Jase said:

Thanks, thought so, will get the heat gun out when it is a bit warmer, probably lost about a 1/4 tank of petrol into this.

Ask the wife to park her car there when it’s dark, then look all angry the following day and point at it saying your car’s dropped some nasty fluid all over my driveway! :angry: :lol:

5 hours ago, boxofbits said:

Ask the wife to park her car there when it’s dark, then look all angry the following day and point at it saying your car’s dropped some nasty fluid all over my driveway! :angry: :lol:

Oh the deceit !!:o

great idea :ph34r:

Unfortunately most wives know that a leak onto the drive is more likely to be the TR than their sensible reliable car, I know mine has no illusions and don't get me on to "your car lives in the garage : mine never goes in even in the frost!."