Missing Cold Start Linkage.

I have recently bought a TR6 1970 CP car. In my process of going over the car I found a loose short cable emanating from the choke cable. I have never seen two cables associated with a manual choke before and wondered what it was for. However, looking at the workshop manual I found that it was for the cold start linkage. Search as I could I found that the whole bracket assemble is missing from the car. Has any member got this bracket or the whole linkage which I could maybe purchase?.

If not may I borrow the linkage from someone and get one made.

Hi Malcolm - welcome to the joys of TR ownership! As Colin says, Neil is the man for the PI system. Another useful contact for parts is Conrad ("Openroad" on this forum) - always worth dropping him a note to see what he has stored away... 

You may already be aware, but the Moss catalogue is a great source of technical info and drawings to identify parts - you can download a PDF from their website or they will post you a free paper copy.

Cheers

Steve