Just got my TR4 on the road , bought 30 years ago

Hi Chums--

My Tr4 hadn't been on the road for 40 years, 30 years with me, I was a parts car for 2 TR4's that I finished and put on the road, I also now have another TR4 parts car, who know I might finish it as well ,, all the best Barry

Hi Geko

Yes's,  that done, when it was tested/ inspected by a private tester, I gave him all the  details, he sent them off to somewhere and in about 2 hours  they sent back OK for it to licensed , the other TR4 I have is a USA import, will have to find out about that one--all the best Barry

20 hours ago, barrytr4 said:

Hi John--Thanks for that, I have several vintage vehicles, do you know  how  I can post a list of them on my profile? thanks Barry

Hi Barry,

If you go to the top-right-hand corner of the screen, you should see your name.  Click on the down arrow and choose "My Profile" from the options.

Once there, again on the right-hand-side, but not quite at the top you can see the option "Edit Profile".  Click on that and it allows you to list cars owned as one of the spaces where you can enter information.

Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll organise some screen shots.

Cheers,

Tim

On 1/17/2021 at 2:28 PM, barrytr4 said:

Hi Chums--

My Tr4 hadn't been on the road for 40 years, 30 years with me, I was a parts car for 2 TR4's that I finished and put on the road, I also now have another TR4 parts car, who know I might finish it as well ,, all the best Barry

059  velo.JPG