TR4 Speedometer

I cannot fit it for the bulb holder is touching the stiffener bracket that goes from the top of the bulkhead to the steering column support bracket just being the dash.

the stiffener is about 7"long cranked at both ends one hole is elongated the other not (which goes at the top?) is there a Spacer needed somewhere folks, i have tried with 2 types of bulb holder ???  I have used 3 nuts as a spacer but guessing. nothing shown in the manual. 

P1080276.JPG

P1080278.JPG

The top half of that bracket over the column should be fitted the other way round I believe so the flange is closer to the stay, you shouldn't need the space nuts then

Rgds David 

The rod should be bolted somewhere else on the plenum chamber for it should not be in the way of the bulb holders. Rotate the end of the rod clockwise and you'll probably find another threaded hole to align the rod eye with 

Edited by Geko