Hi Dennis,

I would try John Skinner, (sales@john-skinner.co.uk)I have found him very approachable, he might sell you just the piece your looking for.

Rich

1 hour ago, rvwp said:

Hi Dennis,

I would try John Skinner, (sales@john-skinner.co.uk)I have found him very approachable, he might sell you just the piece your looking for.

Rich

+1

FWIW I ordered interior trim kit from Skinners 9 Nov and still waiting; I know supplies etc are tough at the moment but their customer comms are very poor. I emailed several times no reply and eventually got someone on the phone, I was promised an update and delivery soon....it doesn't take too much effort to drop a quick email and many suppliers seem to be on the ball, Skinners maybe not so

David

Hello Dennis

Father Christmas delivered me a new black carpet set, because my floor panel carpets are shot, I am replacing all the panels..

I have looked and the panel that's in the car you refer to, and its in good nick, would be pleased to remove it carefully and post it, if you need a black one..and don't mind used..FOC.

Nigel.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, NigelH said:

Hello Dennis

Father Christmas delivered me a new black carpet set, because my floor panel carpets are shot, I am replacing all the panels..

I have looked and the panel that's in the car you refer to, and its in good nick, would be pleased to remove it carefully and post it, if you need a black one..and don't mind used..FOC.

Nigel.