Bespoke Fuel Hose(?)

Hi,

JUST REALISED WHERE I CAN GET ONE FROM! So read no further.

Can anyone help please? On my TR6 there is a fuel hose between the Bosch pump and the pressure relief valve. The hose (pictured) has a braided outer cover with a right angled connector to the PRV and a banjo connector to the pump. Does anyone know if the hose is a standard manufactured item or do I have to have it made? Alternatively, can I buy the components and make it myself? Presumably I can, so can anyone advise me of a supplier/website for the connectors. Hoses I have suppliers for. Any guidance will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Paul

570F2D0B-467E-430B-A9D8-2A3C18C853D5.jpeg

Edited by Paulfc

Hello Paul

Try, Advanced Fluid Solutions LTD there office is in South Woodham Ferrers Essex. They stock a large collection of parts for all sorts of pipe fittings. I believe they will make pipes to customers requirements. They also stock ethanol proof rubber tube to the latest spec.

I do not know if what you have is normal as I am a new owner to a tr6 and still learning. Mike p

17 hours ago, mike797 said:

Hello Paul

Try, Advanced Fluid Solutions LTD there office is in South Woodham Ferrers Essex. They stock a large collection of parts for all sorts of pipe fittings. I believe they will make pipes to customers requirements. They also stock ethanol proof rubber tube to the latest spec.

I do not know if what you have is normal as I am a new owner to a tr6 and still learning. Mike p

Mike,

Just been looking through the AFS website, some very useful stuff there and prices seem good too. I see a Nylon pipe that looks ok for PI injectors - any thoughts on that?

Bob