TR4A - TRIUMPH bonnet letter fixings

Hi Guys,

Anybody know where to buy the original plastic sockets for fixing the TRIUMPH lettering to the bonnet. I know they must be available as the Bonnet Badge I purchased at the spares day in February had two in the pack. Moss only supply the spire clips, which would do but I would prefer the original method. I did remove the originals when stripping the bonnet for painting, but only rescued 5.  They are  3/16 in diameter, larger than the boot lettering which has smaller diameter pins.

Thanks 

Rich

14 minutes ago, rvwp said:

Hi Guys,

Anybody know where to buy the original plastic sockets for fixing the TRIUMPH lettering to the bonnet. I know they must be available as the Bonnet Badge I purchased at the spares day in February had two in the pack. Moss only supply the spire clips, which would do but I would prefer the original method. I did remove the originals when stripping the bonnet for painting, but only rescued 5.  They are  3/16 in diameter, larger than the boot lettering which has smaller diameter pins.

Thanks 

Rich

Take your pick.https://www.bresco.com/acatalog/Badge_Fixes-p1.html

Stuart.

Thanks for the responses.

Unfortunately roger i'm not convinced that the Moss one you identified are the right size as its application is not TR4A bonnet. The boot lettering is a different size pin. The ones required are 1/8 pin x 3/16 hole. 

So thanks Stuart, I have ordered the correct size from Bresco, unfortunately had to buy 45! Only need 14. So if any body wants a set, PM me and I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Thanks

Rich

Hi Guys,

If anybody is interested, having now received a minimum quantity of correct nylon bonnet letter fixing bush's and fitted them satisfactorily as original, I have one set of 16 left, having passed on a set at cost to another Forum member. The cost is £6 inc postage. 

If anybody is interested PM me.

Regards

Rich