1972 original steering wheel re fit

Hi all

I am fitting an original steering wheel back on my car,having removed the existing wheel I am waiting for a socket to remove the boss that was used for the existing wheel.Looking at what is within the boss there is a white wire (looks like it’s going under the big central nut poss an earth)and another white wire that is fixed to what I think is the bush.My period correct wheel came with the boss and horn push!! I know this is a big ask but can anyone advise me on what to do once I have removed the said boss as far as bits I may need and how to wire everything up please or at least guide me to a good diagram/drawing of how it all goes together

thanks in anticipation 

nige

stay safe were almost there everybody 

The advance auto-wire diagram shows the horn-push wire as purple/black which should go to the slip-ring (item 25 on the diagram below).  

Could those be an addition by a previous owner?

Exploded view of the assembly:

https://www.moss-europe.co.uk/shop-by-model/triumph/tr5-6/steering-suspension/steering/steering-column-wheels-tr5-6-1967-76.html