As an ex-owner of a Warwick GT, I’m still interested in the marque. However, it’s only occasionally that there’s a mention of a Warwick on the internet. To help raise the Warwick’s profile, my intention is to set up an on-line Warwick photo gallery. There is no intention of any competition with the P&W Register, it's just my way of helping them to reach out to Warwick owners and enthusiasts. All photos of a Warwick GT or GT350 are welcomed and no personal details are required – it's just going to be a collection of car images. 

Please send photos to Ken Yankey at:  doretti2020@outlook.com

• 1 month later...

Nice one Ken,

I know nothing much about the P & W cars but saw them at the IWE and took some photos, then looked them up when I got home.  I found the look to be mostly elegant in an Alvis or Jensen sort of way, and I was surprised how modern they were for a 1950's design.  They appear to be very expensive cars now and so that's where my interest waned, but I applaud your little gallery.  

Perhaps some interior and under the overcoat images would be nice.

Keep it up.

Pete.    

P1260056.JPG