Leaking Brake Master Cylinder

Good Evening all. Please could you you give me some advice regarding the brake master cylinder I have just removed from my 73 TR6.

It has been leaking so after reading a few old topics decided to send it off to past parts for a refurb instead of a new replacement as it sounds like they are not that reliable. 
Having removed it I am not convinced it is an original cylinder unless someone can tell me different so therefore is it worth refurbishing.

Any comments gratefully appreciated 

Regards 
Barry

B66D75E4-83C9-4DF6-AF74-CCAEA2FC39A6.jpeg

FFF6C98E-4F61-4251-9462-4008FB3E8F4C.jpeg

Looks like an original Girling to me. Had the same problem a few months ago, leaking from the rear seal and some fluid had seeped into the servo. I used Past Parts as well, they fitted a stainless sleeve and then bored it back to the original dimensions. They also replaced all other seals, including the seals on the reservoir/lid cover which I returned to them, and re-silver electroplating the body.

Returned in two weeks, now fitted, all lines blead and works like new. Would highly recommend Past Parts.

Colin.