YouTube not working

Hi Folks,

I have a problem getting YT to load and play.

I can get most clips working that are posted on here but if I choose something from the web I get boxes asking if I want 'autoplay'

and then it produces an error message. It also asks if I want to sign in - I click no.

It is driving me mad.

Roger

3 hours ago, RogerH said:

It also asks if I want to sign in - I click no.

It is driving me mad.

That happens for me too Roger only way to get it working is to delete all you-tube and Google cookies and refresh the page several times. Sometimes it then works. 

The fool-proof method I have found is to change the 'user agent' of the browser from the default to ipad mini.  It depends whether you have that option available. 

I think the message do you want to sign in etc is appearing on most if not all YT viewers. they are trying to get more people to register/post/ PAY for certain things. I just keep saying no. And yes it is driving me mad also!!!

Paul

No problem with signing up to an account on YouTube Roger, especially if you use an old never used email address. This is what I have done. The main reason I like it because it learns the kind of videos you like to view and suggests others you might want to watch. Currently everything to do with Triumph Bonnevilles for me :o. Keeps me entertained to see what they are suggesting I watch next.