Happy Christmas Everyone

As it’s Christmas Eve

I just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a very Happy Christmas

and 

a wonderful 2021. 

also a personal big THANK YOU for all your help, support and entertainment this year both on the forum, at the sprints and hill climbs and behind the scenes with PM’s, emails, calls etc

stay safe all

Hamish and YWK50

CBA47F18-DEAA-4B78-8FCF-584340D650CF.jpeg

Have a great Festive break everyone and make sure Santa brings you at least one ‘garage tool’ or car part to give you an excuse not to watch White Christmas yet again and to burn off the many excess mince pies and turkey sandwiches ! :lol:

Merry Christmas!

Kevin

PS if you must watch TV The original Italian Job is on Christmas Day 3:30pm Channel 4 and did you know it wasn’t actually the Aston Martin DB4 163 ELT that went over the cliff edge. Any ideas and why??

872E9C16-8D03-42E0-A050-30E1083BF638.jpeg

Edited by boxofbits

Hope you all have a Great Christmas 

Lets hope we can all get out and about in '21

ATB Graham and Liz 

Having wanted to for years we are spending Christmas on Kedr in Spain

Earlier in the week we took a blast over to Ibiza for a couple of nights, coming back yesterday for Christmas Lunch at the Railway Tavern here in Denia !

On the day itself we’ll be having lunch on board and plan to take a walk on the beach, different indeed to my 55 previous Christmas experiences

Here’s what it was like leaving Ibiza yesterday morning :

Happy Christmas everyone!

PS i ordered a new floor for the workshop today, the EVA foam tiles weren’t up to the job so have purchased some ‘Ecotiles’ that have a good reputation.

5A297BB7-2320-439D-A768-9FB4624F098C.png

Edited by Steves_TR6

Happy Christmas to all with thanks for the combined wisdom over the past year. With the spare time many of us have had there will be no excuse for our TRs not to be spot on when we can again give them some stick.

Tim

Happy christmas everybody and and thanks for the support and advice received over the year.

In 40 years of marriage we have never spent Christmas on our own until now, and in 40 years I have never been out in the TR on Christmas Day, so there are pluses to everything!

Best Wishes 

Tim

IMG-20201225-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.3902e6c3519cd3976be1a4d7f6999073.jpeg

Full marks Bob. We could even see the Cunard and P and O cruise ships moored in Weymouth Bay from there.

Tim

Dear all

Just like to say thank you to all those for the help over the past year given to me and many others.

God willing have a Happy Christmas and hopefully a better New Year.

Andy