Where have the thanks, trophies and other thank you icons gone???

Hi

Where has the function gone that allowed you to say thanks, trophy etc when someone helps you gone?  I found that a useful way to say thank you for when someone takes the time to reply,

Richard

As is often the case, the few muck it up for the many.

IMHO I do think that just sweeping away all the buttons was an over reaction, it would have been better to try and identify the culprits (IF the system recorded and stored that information in a a way that allowed its recovery)

Yes, a bit of a too strong reaction, I feel too. Just removing the dislike button may have sufficed. As an alternative we can say a few kind words (I do that), but others may see this as “pollution”?

Cheers,
Waldi

2 hours ago, AarhusTr6 said:

Hi

Some times people have really taken a lot of time to make good answers  . . and I think that this is a nice way to say thank you.  

Richard

Absolutely 

3 hours ago, Waldi said:

Yes, a bit of a too strong reaction, I feel too. Just removing the dislike button may have sufficed. As an alternative we can say a few kind words (I do that), but others may see this as “pollution”?

Cheers,
Waldi

'Like'

Nigel

4 hours ago, Waldi said:

Cheers,
Waldi

Yes totally agree, why not just remove the dislike button. Seems a rather knee jerk reaction to me.

20 hours ago, DRD said:

Yes totally agree, why not just remove the dislike button. Seems a rather knee jerk reaction to me.

There is another Triumph forum I use often, based on the same software as this one I suspect. Over there, you can like, award a cup, laugh, applaud but you cannot dislike.

It works very well in my opinion.

Nigel

• 5 weeks later...

So can we bring back a thanks button?  Some people have recently just replied to one of my comments and even found link for a supplier in Denmark for me . . and its just polite to say thankyou else we fill the foum with hundreds of thankyou posts or come across as a bunch of grumpies!.  Roger???