TR5 at Classic Car Auctions

Just watched the CCA auction on line to see what happened to the red TR5 whose registration looked familiar but can't place it. Hammer price was £44,000, and that was the opening bid as well, as there were a couple of commission bids on the book.

Cheers

Tim

Edited by Tim T
Omission
2 hours ago, Tim T said:

Just watched the CCA auction on line to see what happened to the red TR5 whose registration looked familiar but can't place it. Hammer price was £44,000, and that was the opening bid as well, as there were a couple of commission bids on the book.

Cheers

Tim

Tim,
Sold 2 years ago for approx 51k

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2020 at 4:58 PM, Tim T said:

Cheers

Tim

It was the one I owned back in the 1970/80's... original colour royal blue [it should still feature in my avatar here]. I never understood why the colour was changed to red.

Nice to see it still has the Jaguar door mirrors and the Rover rear number plate plinth .. but "best of breed" ..  = urm not sure about that