TR6 Clutch pedal too high

I have a RHD conversion TR6. All the necessary parts are new from Moss, Pedal, Master Cyl etc but the clutch pedal becomes about 2" higher than the Brake pedal.

This makes it a nuisance to drive.

Does anyone have this problem or any ideas how to remedy it

Raff may be onto something, although I'm not sure how you could reverse the pedals. As the clutch is self-adjusting, I don't think changing pushrod length would help; your pedal will come to rest in the same place. I'd be looking at the pedal stop, or how the pedal is mounted on the sleeve. But an interesting problem, so please share your progress as others may be able to be more helpful!

I've had a Facebook friend, also in the UK, who was doing a RHD conversion at the same time as me. He has the same "Phenonium" as me but think he has shorter legs so it doesn't bother him so much getting his left knee caught between the steering wheel and radio console.

Ill have to wait till after Christamas but will keep all informed

• 1 month later...

After many hours of head scratching by both me and a couple of mechanic friends and coming up with no proper answers I decided to remove the total hydraulic system and put it together on the bench. The only thing I found was the brand new Moss / TRW Master push rod was about 5/16" longer than a Girling one I had here. 

Re-mounting the Master and bracket with the Girling rod fixed the height problem. A tiny amount at the top manifests into a big problem with the pedal.

Many thanks to all of you for your helpful thoughts.