It has come to my attention that the Gallery section of the website which lists the details of all Swallow Dorettis around the world by chassis number has disappeared. This is Ken Yankey's website and he has told me some commercial interests have quoted the website without his permission so he has taken down this section of the site. Should any enthusiasts require information from this part of the website they should contact Ken on <ken@doretti.co.uk>.

Cheers Richard

• 2 weeks later...

The negative reaction of of some people to the removal of the Gallery section of my website is understandable. However, after taking into consideration the numerous owners and enthusiasts who have over many years contributed their information, photos and anecdotes, I have decided to re-introduce a modified Cars and Owners Gallery. 

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 7:15 PM, RogerH said:

You will not like the neighbours  -  we moved in next door:o

Roger

Does that mean you will repaint the other half of the drain pipe now?