Eddie,

This is a vinyl trimming kit available from the usual suppliers. Mine came from the TR Shop and was very good. The vertical pieces that you refer to are easily made from very thin aluminium. Have attached some images. Hope they help.

Cheers,

Tim

IMG_5889s.thumb.JPG.6b591cd2a761aaf33aad0479f27ce746.JPGIMG_5898s.thumb.JPG.8751c1741fc10c7f6436abb974ef7faa.JPGIMG_5894s.thumb.JPG.2c2d50b8716543903ae6e0190f76f20a.JPG

Hi Eddie

Tims picture shows perfectly the fitting of the trim as he says you can easily make the two small side panels I used the the off white lightly embossed headlinning vinyl on mine you only need 1/2 meter(its 137cm wide) as its more than enough and a lot cheaper also used when replaced the main headlinning so matches

Chris 

The side pieces not only need to be thin as Stef points out but they also need a waste edge at the front that is glued round the front lip then its covered and held in by the upright door rubber.

Stuart.