Vintage American Racing silverstone wheels Triumph TR

Very rare set of 4 original vintage American Racing Equipment Silverstone wheels. They were delivered to my TR4 as an option in 1962.

Is anyone interested in these wheels? Doubtful to sell them but I plan to buy an overdrive for my TR4. 

Maybe not such a good idea, let me know :)

A little history of the original Silverstone wheel. Back in 1962, American Racing Equipment® (ARE) designed a new eight spoke wheel for the North American sports car market. They called it the silverstone after the famous race track in the UK. Made from magnesium alloy the silverstone wheel was made famous in 1964 when Triumph's competition manager Kas Kastner used them on the Shell 4000 Rally factory rally TR4. The Silverstone was used on many racing Triumphs back in the day, including those driven by Group 44. The wheel was also offered by the factory as an option for the Triumph TR4/4a/2501865997886__86(2).thumb.jpg.07bbcd7de47ebc581559a28ae105c8db.jpg

$_86 (1).jpg

$_86 (3).jpg

$_86.jpg