Hi 

I’m trying to find the decals for my 1954 TR2. I need the oil filler cap, I’ve found a few but not the right one. The one I need says in the middle ‘Recommended Oils’ and then a list of the oils on the outside. I also need the valve clearance transfer that goes on the side of the rockerbox cover and 2 blue circular ones that go on the air filters. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Colin

Is it like this one?

20201122_085607.jpg

I watched an episode of the repair shop recently where he designed a transfer on the computer and then printed it off onto some transfer paper and made a proper water slide item. Someone with better computer skills than I have could maybe come up with something.

Are the blue circles you are looking for AC or SU. I suspect AC as they made the air filters, only the oblong items seem to be available. Again should be possible to make them if you have remains of originals

Found these;

.https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/ourshop/cat_416958-AC.html

Ralph

Ralph.

Edited by Ralph Whitaker
Additional paragraph.
1 hour ago, Ralph Whitaker said:

Is it like this one?

20201122_085607.jpg

Would these do?

Peter W

https://www.isaydingdong.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3710831-Oil-Filler-Cap-Recommended-Oils-Black-White-Circular-Sticker-2.html

Edited by BlueTR3A-5EKT