Replacement hood

Hi ..........One of the many jobs ahead of me over the winter is to replace the hood on my TR6 . I see there are quite a few aftermarket suppliers . Recommendations ( or ones to avoid ) would be welcome . Has anyone used Don trimming and hood company they seem ( like many ) to claim to be the best and yet appear to be good value 

2 hours ago, TR relived said:

Hi ..........One of the many jobs ahead of me over the winter is to replace the hood on my TR6 . I see there are quite a few aftermarket suppliers . Recommendations ( or ones to avoid ) would be welcome . Has anyone used Don trimming and hood company they seem ( like many ) to claim to be the best and yet appear to be good value 

Hi TR relived!

Go Don, a very good product! There Mohair is better than German Mohair  that other sources use as they obtain there's from the USA and has a much higher level of UV light resistance for the States like Arizona, where they see temps. of over 100F, cuts down on the white patches?

Bruce.

I purchased a Don Trimming Co. Blue Mohair hood for my Vitesse during it's rebuild, I did initially have some issues with it being manufactured oversize, but Don to there credit rectified the issues at no charge to me.

The hood still looked in excellent condition the last time I saw the car 10 plus years from it being fitted?

Regards

Gary

Blue Mohair Hood.jpg