Bob Knapman, TR4A DCK 193C

TR4A 6 cylinder conversion. DCK193C

Hi, many years ago i converted an American import TR4A to RHD & to 6 cylinder, it was painted Midnight Blue, it had a leaf

spring rear axle unique to US spec. I'm wondering if the current owner is a member of the TR Register & am interested

as to how it's now fairing, hopefully its in good hands. If anyone could let me know how its doing i would be grateful.

Having restored a number of classic cars the TR is my biggest regret in selling & now i'm in my later years  would just

like to know its fate. 

Cheers Bob Knapman

• John Morrison changed the title to Bob Knapman, TR4A DCK 193C

Hi Bob,

welcome to our forum.

I've added the reg number to the title, to help focus memories!

I have also deleted your email address from your text, It can be a really bad idea to have personal emails here, as those  dodgy types trawl forums for any genuine mail addresses. Bob if you really want it included just answer here and I will re-instate,

Much better though to ask for a PM (Personal Message) You would see any replies adjacent to the small envelope symbol top Right.

John.

• 7 months later...

Hi Bob …. I’ve got your car and have had it now since 2009 . Would love you to get in touch many thanks Pete 07974048855 or if any member knows Bob could they pass this message on many thanks 

2893777D-C088-4DF1-B8DD-BF91D19504B9.jpeg