Mystery Tonneau Cover

I acquired a tonneau cover for my six to replace my old torn one, but it doesn't fit around the door front/ steering wheel/ dash area.  It also only has a single door-mounted stud, and press stud fittings at the front, not holes for pegs. See photos, including one with it laid over my old cover for comparison. The press studs at the rear match the deck pattern, but that's about it- it is too short.  Is this meant for another car type (if so, which?) or is it just a bad one? Anyone any ideas please?

Iain

20201117_121300.jpg

20201117_121317.jpg

20201117_121233.jpg

20201117_121331.jpg

20201117_125829.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion Tony- as far as I can tell Spits have pegs on the dash not studs, and I thought they had narrower cabins but I'm not  100% sure as I understand the windscreen is the same. My sister has a spit so I could always check next time I visit. 

Yep Iain, certainly some of the Spits shared the TR4 windscreen....... I’m not sure about the where’s and when’s of pegs and studs; didn’t Triumph tend to use whatever was the cheapest parts bin at the time? - ducks for cover!

Well done your sister ....

Just now, Tony_C said:

If you look at my frame cover here (red car) you might spot it is modified from a later Spitfire ?.......... Much better than the original (ref scruffy green car also in shot) ...........

.......and I got a particularly good deal many years ago :wacko:

EF07C3D5-5C14-42B5-8D2F-75B03A4C6D1D.thumb.jpeg.45d1a1594f94c2f6b5c3459a9ce981ad.jpeg