Willow Springs, USA, TR3 and other LBCs

That blew the cobwebs away! And the Dave Hogye films are great too.

As a non-racer, I enjoy the cockpit footage so I can follow braking and gear changes. Both 4 speed boxes I think. No advantage from O/D on those circuits? 

Wish gear changes on my 3A were as easy and smooth rather than the mini wrestling match up and down the gears.

Miles 

• 3 years later...

Great video -- I recall the circuit fondly as when we were nearing the end of USA2005 with our Caterhams and Westfields we did the circuit. It is a really fun circuit to drive and you see lots of shows using it!

I don’t know how long ago that was filmed but it was an odd mix of cars. Single seaters, Formula Ford possibly, mixed up with 50/60s sports cars and then getting beat by then. 
Interesting use of the tow truck removing a car, staying on the track and being passed several times! No Safety Car, no waved yellow flags from what I could see. At least it maintained the flow of the racing.
Different outlook to the UK. In this country we get numerous delays as Safety Cars or Code 60s are used to remove a non running car even when it pulls off quite remote to the track. Very frustrating. 
The TR3 B gave a good account of itself against the Marcos. 
Dave McD