Revington auxiliary wiring loom

I am installing the Retronics intermittent wiper and hazard flasher modules. In an attempt to tidy up the loom and have some extra fuses, I bought the auxiliary loom from Revington. Has anyone installed one of these and if so do you have pictures of where you mounted it?

Rockie

7 hours ago, Rockie51 said:

I am installing the Retronics intermittent wiper and hazard flasher modules. In an attempt to tidy up the loom and have some extra fuses, I bought the auxiliary loom from Revington. Has anyone installed one of these and if so do you have pictures of where you mounted it?

Rockie

No pictures but I did have a car come in with one that had been fitted as recommended by Revingtons with the extra fuse box sitting on top of the footwell next to the master cylinders and as the car was used in all weathers the fuse box was full of water and had lots of electrical problems, stripped it out and cleaned everything up and all connections re-made properly and the box transferred to the inner wing next to the original fuse box and no more problems.

Stuart.

In addition to Stuart's advice, have you asked Neil for his recommendation as to suitable mounting point(s) - he always wants his customers to be happy!

Ian Cornish