Pimento Red TR6 RYH423L

I owned this car for over 10 years before selling it in September 1991.

I have many happy memories of European touring in this car including a pit stop in a garage by the shores of Lake Geneva to have a new universal joint fitted.

I see that the car lives a cossetted life now, only covering 12k miles in as many years.

Is it known to the Register? If so I could fill in the history of the car during the 1980s for the current owner.

Martin

Martin,

Your TR6 hasn't been in the TR Register since way back in September 1981 when you provided the details and I'm afraid to say that is the only entry that we have on file. It could of course be that the current owner is in the TRR and just hasn't registered any details with us, that happens a lot nowadays.

cheers

Derek

Thanks for this Derek.

And for jogging my memory about my membership of the Register in 1981. Halcyon days!

I was the second owner and living in East Kent during the 1980’s. When I sold the car in 1991, I have reason to believe the car moved to the Medway towns area of Kent.

Whoever has owned the car since 2004 has obviously cared for it since every single year it’s passed its MOT with no advisories.

Perhaps it is still in the South East?

If any TRR club members recognise the registration, perhaps they could pass on my details to the owner.

I would love a chin wag to pass on its early history.

Martin