Massive auction of TR parts and cars

11 hours ago, Hamish said:

Question.

is this the first parts to come on the market originating from the auction of these parts from the start of this thread ?

Triumph TR2 TR3 TR4 TR4A Steel Crankshaft Crank and Conrods Con Rod

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293869047344

And these?  
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/delfy46/m.html?item=184536113864&hash=item2af735a2c8%3Ag%3ASeUAAOSwnEFfsAEq&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

1 hour ago, BlueTR3A-5EKT said:

I remember there was a 6 cylinder billet crank amongst the S&M detritus being Auctioned.

Mick Richards

1 hour ago, RogerH said:

Isn't that a Racetorations crank.

Roger

It's down as a Farndon crank Roger, but I think they are available throughout the market, trouble is you'll likely need their flywheel..then cover...then friction plate...whoops there's another £1k gone.

You've got to be competing really seriously to want to make the investment at these levels. No good hanging it on 1500 mile a year 3000 rev cruiser, there's no advantage accrued.

Mick Richards

1 hour ago, RogerH said:

Isn't that a Racetorations crank.

Roger

Edited by Motorsport Mickey
Duplicate

I suspect theyre the same seller with two different ID, (hence one with zero feedback and the others feedback is only based on what theyve bought.) unloading stuff quietly piece by piece to not flood the market.

Stuart.

Perhaps we'll have to club together to buy something and then ask if the buyer can do cash on collection :ph34r:

The IRONY of it  !!!

Someone has sent me this , it was in one of the lots sold at the Sandm Auction. 

No Appointment needed, We can Fix Anything  !!!!!

They certainly did ....

Conrad.

IMG_20201204_102259.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is interesting, there must have been some challenges to title.

Hello Bidder

As you registered for our previous auction for The Stock of a Classic Triumph Car Restoration Company we are please to announce that the unsold lots after settling disputes over title, the liquidators have placed the lots for sale in our January Collective Auction closing from 1pm Tuesday 19th January.

Here is a link to the sale if you are interested in bidding and viewing the lots.

https://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb/auction-catalogues/timed/eddisons/catalogue-id-eddiso10931

I got one of those and it seems it’s the yellow TR3 that’s back for auction

Probably safer to buy one of the coffee machines that are also in the auction 

If i remember rightly, the yellow on sold for about 20K, heavy money , and the not sure on the other one.

So at the time there was heavy bidding, to get to that figure.

If you look at the previous owner on the yellow car docs, the rumours are that it still belongs to him, i wonder if he is a Register Member.  No doubt he had some serious words about it.

I am not just stirring because I was a victim of Sandm,  i have got over that, but am still concerned for other people, who are in the trap and falling into it.

Conrad.