TR4A - Chassis and body plate. re-stamping

Hi Guys,

I have to renew both my Chassis plate and Body  plate and need to know where to get the replacements stamped.

I have purchased a replacement Chassis plate, but not Body plate as this  looks like a simple job to make.

The letter size looks like it  should be 5mm (ish). I have a complete set of letter/number  punches which are too large, dam it! I've had these for many years and only used them once. I am reluctant to buy another set of smaller punches as I will probably only again use them once and they will join the other tools that I shall never use and should be clearing out at my age :rolleyes:.

Anybody know where to get them stamped.

Thanks 

Rich

Have you tried the usual TR rebuilders, such as Revington, Racetorations, TRGB etc?

Sometimes a car needs to have a new plate because the original is completely knackered - those on 4VC were in a terrible state in 1990 and Neil replaced them.  I keep the originals in my study, of course.

Ian Cornish