Autosparks - CP Series Loom - spare Brown wires?

I have received my new loom from Autosparks, I had requested wiring for a Voltmeter rather than the original Ammeter and it has been supplied with a Green & a black wire for the Voltmeter. I have matched all the dashboard wires to the facia diagram in the brown book and everything makes sense, apart from there being one pair of brown wires left over, these two wires terminate in a single 6.3mm female lucar connector as pictured. I have asked Autosparks what they are for and they suggest that I insulate them carefully if not needed, given there is only a single spare connector I don't see how they could be needed. Has anyone else faced this with a CP series loom from Autosparks? what did you do with the spare wires, given they feed directly from the starter motor ring terminal I don't want them flapping about.

brown wires.jpg

26 minutes ago, stuart said:

You could use them for a permanently live feed for Phone charging/Twatnav output.

Stuart.

I went for all their options Stuart, I already have that in the loom. A good point though, I can just use it as another live feed, I was just concerned as it looked similar to the previous Ammeter wiring albeit with fitted with a smaller terminal.

How about a direct feed to the fuel pump if the loom hasn't got one or heated seats,

Andy

7 minutes ago, PodOne said:

How about a direct feed to the fuel pump if the loom hasn't got one or heated seats,

Andy

That's an idea Andy, my car has a fuel pump relay fitted, it was previously powered via the Ammeter, with that gone it needs another source of power.

12 minutes ago, Prefect said:

Be wary of what you use it for as it is un fused!

which is why using it to supply power to the fuel pump relay makes sense, that is a fused relay.

My new harness from them, also CP (but lhd) did not have this.

For seat heating I used a fused 30A relais, energized by the contact switch so I cannot forget them). 
Each seat heater individually fused at I think 10A.

15 hours ago, iani said:

which is why using it to supply power to the fuel pump relay makes sense, that is a fused relay.

Apart from the fact that its live all the time

Stuart.

15 minutes ago, stuart said:

Apart from the fact that its live all the time

Stuart.

The fuel pump relay kit supplied by Revington's takes its feed from the Ammeter on a CP car Stuart, connecting that wire to this brown paid gives the same effect. I have had a response from Autosparks this morning confirming that the reason they supply it is to provide for any feeds previously taken from the Ammeter.