HIGH PORT CYLINDER HEAD VALUE

I have a spare spare high port cylinder head I don't need and plan to sell locally.  They are unobtainium here so I don't have an idea of its value. What would it be worth in the UK?

It has 85 thou off it, larger inlet valves and has been ported/polished. The reconditioning firm near me say all it needs is a basic service

Exhaust valves and guides which should be OK as it was serviced not long before I swapped it for a stock head. No inlet valves or other parts.

Edited by John McCormack

UK pricing would be in the area of £350...or whatever the buyer wanted to go up to. When you come from "a land down under" that goes out off the window, apply your own loadings and see.

Mick Richards 

11 minutes ago, Motorsport Mickey said:

UK pricing would be in the area of £350...or whatever the buyer wanted to go up to. When you come from "a land down under" that goes out off the window, apply your own loadings and see.

Mick Richards 

Thanks Mick. That is close enough to tell me they are valuable. 

Cheers John